Thursday, May 14, 2009

What's My Line?

Ever wonder what you'd say if you accidently ran into Rob?  Well, wonder no more. Let iPickup Lines do the talking for you.


Tess accidently runs into Rob - Scenario One:


Realizing she's out of toilet paper, our heroine quickly donned her: t-shirt, sweats, Hello Kitty flip flops, and made her way to the nearest Ralphs.  Economy pack of toilet 'tissue' in hand, she cuts through the laundry and detergent aisle, only to be stopped dead.in.her.tracks. For who should she see? No other than the man himself!  


With the help of iPickup Lines, the conversation might go something like this:



Rob: Smiles and nods 'Hi'


Tess: 'I know I'm not a grocery item, but I can tell when you're checking me out'


Rob: 'I'm sorry, what??'


Tess: 'Let's make like fabric softener and snuggle'


Rob: 'Wow.. um haha, yeah' 


Tess: 'Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?'


Rob:  'BAHAHAHA' looks around for assistance but then squints to read my shirt

 

'Whatdoesthatsay? Give-me-your-man-liquid-and-nobody-gets-hurt!?!'  


slowly backs away


Tess: 'Wait!'


Rob: Turns and sprints like a billy goat down the aisle


Tess: 'Don't go....'


Rob: Disappears from view


Tess: In a last ditch effort, shouts! 


'IF YOU WERE A BOOGER, I'D PICK YOU FIIIRST!'



Was it love at first sight?  Stay tuned!


Love,

Tess



4 comments:

Rose said...

HAHAHA Tess!

You rock.

I love you forever and ever.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahaha! I've had my good giggle for the day now. Good one Tess!

That Rob is so polite - even in the face of cheesy ... er ... oops I mean ... clever pick up lines.

HC said...

love it> 'Let's make like fabric softener and snuggle' <3

Tess said...

I love these lines! Now I just need an opportunity to use them ;)