Saturday, May 16, 2009

What's My Line: Part Deux


And so the fantasy saga continues..................



Tess Accidently runs into Rob: Scenario Two:

 Our heroine finds herself at an industry function, (the hows and whys are unimportant) fending off the advances of typical industry types, when she spots her hearts desire across the crowded room.  


'SHIT HOWDY!' she says to herself...(or maybe not judging from the startled gazes of the people around her) “Lightening can strike twice!”  Scooping some mint out her Mojito to freshen her breath, she sashays over to rekindle the connection.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tess: 'POOF!  I'm here.  What are you other three wishes?'

 Rob: 'Sorry, do we... know each other? extends hand to shake  I'm Rob'

Tess: 'Is your last name Gillete? 'cause you're the best a woman can get'

 Rob: chortles 'Excuse me? Am I being punked?'  looks around for Ashton

Tess: 'I hope there's a fireman around... 'cause you are smokin'!'

 Rob: eyes widen 'YOU! I've seen you before!!'

 Tess: 'Maybe in your dreams?' bats eyelashes

Rob: 'You're ToiletPaperManLiquidGirl!!!'  turns and runs off as fast as his shiteous Nikes can carry him.

Tess: 'Wait! Pleassss...'

 Rob: Melts into the crowd... saved, yet again, by Brook Shields

Tess: Bellows 'ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I CAME HOME WITH YOU??'



Is this the last our heroine has seen of her hearts desire? Will Rob seek a restraining order or is he secretly intrigued?


Stay tuned!


Love,

Tess


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL & Chortle!

Oh, he's secretly intrigued. Don't let the panicked look on his face fool you. He's afraid of true love, especially when it shows up in unexpected places.

Somehow I think the heroine will have other chances. Don't give up. It's destined to be!

Tess said...

hmmm. I like the way you think AJ.

Persistence is my (other) middle name... Where there's a will there's a way.

XO

Tess said...

*sorry* I had to change the picture because it kept disappearing (for me anyway)..

Trixie said...

Tess!

I'm loving the "What's Mine Line" series. Please keep it up as I'm dying to know how our heroine makes out (get it - "makes out")!

Okay, VERY lameY attempt at a joke.

Hopefully, I get an E for effort?

LovedTalkingToYouLastNight.com

xoxo