Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Man is Majestic

I've always been uncomfortable being the center of attention.


I don't like opening gifts in front of people, crossing the street at red lights, singing solo, walking into something late, and I most certainly wouldn't like being the focal point of 100+ photographers!  


Talk about awkward!  This picture kills me!




What are you supposed to do?  Do you just stand there? or do you have to be entertaining.  Are they going to think you're a dick if you don't look at every single person who calls your name? And what do you do with your hands? 


Is there an 'Idiots Guide' to Photocalls at Cannes?


Knowing me, I would've gotten all flustered, nervous, and giddy. Which means I would have ended up either hyperventilating or flashing someone.


Better to leave these things to the professionals.  I feel Rob proved himself to be a consummate professional on the Majestic Pier yesterday.  Well done my dear. But then, I didn't expect anything less.



That's it for now,


Love,

Tess 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think sometimes his modeling experience kicks in to help him. Otherwise this would be all kinds of awkward and he handles it so well.

♥ Rob. ♥ Tess.

Tess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tess said...

Didn't you mean to type:

♥ Tess. ♥ Rob. ??

It's Hos before Bros!


♥ Tess.

Trixie said...

I have absolutely NO idea how he handles these photocalls.

I would feel like a complete ASS!

You always find the best words to describe Rob... captivating, majestic - love it.

xoxo

babbles said...

OMG that pic is insane, He was a model so the camera is familiar to him but buzeeze this is insanity...

I too despise being the center of attention, I wanted to die at my baby showers and even my wedding...