Wednesday, May 27, 2009

GIVE ME A ---> 'T'

Dear Rob,

Okay, I called your hotel in Cannes and left a message with the concierge, who was really unhelpful by the way, and I'm guessing from this photo, you either never got it... or were a bit confused... Anyway, the message said:


“Make a 'T' with your body if you me.”




Not an 'A' or and upside down 'V', a 'T'!!



Like this! You put your legs together and your arms out.



Or like this.



If you need me to come show you how, just give me a sign, and I'm there!



That's it for now,


Love,

Tess


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Rob - bayme he's lysdexic!

Tess said...

LOL!

Oh, Wait a minute - 'A' as in AJ??

Did you call him too!!

Trixie said...

Hahahahahahaha! Okay, now I know why you were looking for that picture :)

Clever, clever girl!