Friday, May 22, 2009

What's My Line: Cannes - The Untold story

'Just say the word and I'll chuck her in the ocean..'

Tess Accidently Runs into Rob: Scenario Three:

 Our heroine serendipitously finds herself in Cannes the same week as her hearts desire due to winning big in a Lucky Draw (it's a Singapore thing).  Determined not let the opportunity pass her by, she grabs her boom box and heads out the door.  This time, she has a plan!


Fast forward to pier side sometime during the early evening of May 20th.  She's is looking absolutely fetching standing next to her boom box, waiting patiently for her man to arrive.  What she didn't expect, was that Rob would have company!


'SHIT! Who in the hell is that big burly dude (BBD)?  I could've taken him on my own!' she mumbles to herself, cueing the music before she looses her nerve.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Rob: eyes widen 'What is she doing here!'

BBD: 'Is she a problem?'

Rob: 'No.  I've got this'

Tess: begins to sing 'Guess this means you're sorry, You're standing at my door'

Rob: Stands there looking mystified and slightly queasy

Tess: 'Guess This Means You Take Back, All You Said Before'

Rob: 'I've barely said two words to you!'

Tess: 'Like How Much You Wanted, Anyone But Me'

Rob: 'Can you blame me?.'

Tess: 'Said You'd Never Come Back, But Here You Are Again♫'

Rob: looks around 'Will you sushhh!'

Tess: begins to dance '♫♪'Cause We Belong Together Now, YEAH. Forever United Here Somehow, YEAH'

Rob: 'Unbelievable!!'

BBD: bobbing his head and tapping his foot to the music

Tess: crescendos 'YOU GOT APIECE OF ME, AND HONESTLY, MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU!!'

Rob: laughing hysterically 'Good God!'

Stephanie: Appears like Zena, The Warrior Princess in a profusion of purple 'GET HIM AWAY FROM HER!!' 

BBD: Throws Rob over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and makes a run for the idling boat'

Tess: 'But wait!!! there's more! IF I COULD ARRANGE THE ALPHABET, I'D PUT U AND I TOGETHER!!'

 Rob: Steps into the boat, and as it pulls away, looks back with a peculiar look on his face.

Tess: snickers 'Yeah baby... resistance is futile'


Could it be that Rob is becoming addicted to our heroine? Will our Heroine find herself on the Interpol watch list?


Stay tuned!


Kelly Clarkson's - My Life Would Suck Without You


Love,
Tess

3 comments:

Rose said...

Well... *I* am addicted to you!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHA! BBD doesn't stand a chance. You charmed him with your serenade. Who know Kevin was such a softie?

You're making progress, Tess. He didn't run away this time WOOHOO! And that "peculiar look on his face" - that's LURVE dude!

Rob, BBD and I - We all ♥ you! Stephanie - not so much.

Tess said...

Rose - YouMakeMeSquee.com.sg

AJ-You think? LURVE?? I was thinking it might be something he ate, now I'm full of hope (Johanna) TEAM TESS! woo hoo! ♥ you too!