Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Something Beautiful Turns into Something Bizarre...

The eyes of a man who sees.




Pygmy Tess: (en falsetto) "The eyes of a man who sees" What.The.Fuck is that supposed to mean?

Tess: erm... Sorry?

Pygmy Tess: His eyes! Of course he uses his eyes to seeWhat else would he fucking do with them?

Tess: It's a metapho...

Pygmy Tess: Ohhhhh...Ri-ght. I get it. You're trying to get all "deep" and shit.

Tess: No. I wasn't trying anything. I was just inferring thaa....

Pygmy Tess: Yeah, His eyes. I knowAndThatHeUsesThemToSee.

Tess: You're purposely misunderstanding me.

Pygmy Tess: And you're posting without a purpose.

Tess: Now you're just being an ass.

Pygmy Tess: I know you are, but what am I?

Tess: FINE! I'll delete the fucking post! HAPPY??

Pygmy Tess: Pffpt...*shrugs* Don't do it on my account.......

Tess: I can't believe you're talking to me this way!

Pygmy Tess: Technically, you're talking to yourself.



See why I don't blog more often?



Love,

The Tess(s)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Funny, me, myself and I had a similar conversation not to long ago...him.. put the two of us in a room and we will make a crowd :)

Kat said...

I wanna hang with both Tess's (how the flippity do you pluralize Tess? Pretty sure I did it wrong!)

Anyway, back to my point, I want to hang with both of you...

Kat xox

Tess said...

I'm stalking you Kat.. :)