Thursday, June 25, 2009

Let's Play a Game!

Have you ever played Word Association? You know, where someone chooses a word, and then you're supposed to say the first word that comes to mind?

No??

Well then how about we play Picture Association instead? I'll post a few pictures, and write the first thing that comes to mind, and then you can feel free to write the first thing that comes to your mind in the comments section!

Ohhhh *rubs hands together* this is going to be so much fun!

1. 'My f__king allergies are killing me!'

2. Renesmee, eat your heart out!

3.'What?? Hold that thought while I flip off the paps'

4. 'Oh S__T! I forgot to untie Tess'

5. Zombert

6. 'Well thats a strange place for a hickey!'

7. 'WTF do you want?'

8. 'Teessss! I lurrrve you!!!'

9. 'Are you there God? It's me, Robert'

10. 'Wha'... You neva seen a pigeon toed stalker before?'

11. 'I like you wall. You don't say much, but I like you'



You know... I could do this all day long, but they say you have about 3 seconds to grab your readers interest, and I've probably already lost you.


That's it for now.

Love,
Tess

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww these! I love your comments.

Made me giggle lots.

~kd

Rose said...

Oh sweet Tess...

BAHAHAHAHAHA.

I love you so.

Anonymous said...

Oooh I like this game. The word that came to mind for every pic .... WANT!

As in "I want one of those."