Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tis The Season To Be Lazy - Fa La La La La, La La La. . .

Jesus Christ! (sensing a theme?) it's been a long time since my last post. I'd apologise but...



And if they do, they don't comment... but that's OK. Well actually, If I'm honest (and I am honest) I really would appreciate the odd comment here or there.


Or. . .


Request

Suggestion

Mild threat

Junior Mints

Salty snack

Declaration of(are you reading this Rob?)

Hell, I'm even open to last years must have boots!


You get the gist..


I'm heading off to my favourite place in the world quite soon, so it could be even quieter on my blog over the holidays.


Until then, I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with joy and love.


Merrily yours,

Tess



6 comments:

Kelly said...

"I'm heading off to my favourite place in the world quite soon,....."

ummmm Tess?....

how did you get a ticket into Rob's pants for the holidays??

I want to get my order in early for next year :)

I hope you have a wonderful Holiday.. and I have to tell you.. I read.. I comment and BONUS when I see a new post from you on my blog roll.. I squee... TRUE FACT

Happy Holidays!!

XOXO
Kelly

PS My word verification : barefarm hmmmm?

Tess said...

BareFarm? Sounds like the next fad: Commune with nature au natural!

Happy Holidays to you as well Kelly!! :) Thank you for your comments... they are always appreciated..

As for Rob's pants, I haven't thought that far ahead... I'm still hoping for his heart ;) (I'm not a Ho Ho Ho... are you listening Santa??)

Stopping now before I get any lamer.

xx
Tess

Kaye said...

I read your blog and love it!! Thank you for all the time and effort you put in to it.

Enjoy your special place

xxoo

Unknown said...

I'm been the worst follower EVER! :( I understand how important comments are so I am making a New Year's resolution right now to comment on every post you write. It's not too late for resolutions is it?
Keep blogging, I love the glimpse into your mind...

Kaye said...

Tess I have to agree with Kelly...you look so adorable standing there. I can't believe anybody could stand you up.

I like the food and alcohol diversions...I would be indulging myself if I was there.

Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Kaye
xxoo

Kaye said...

Wha????

I posted on the wrong thread!! At least it published the comment with the right account!