Saturday, December 25, 2010

Oops! I did it again...

Dear Rob,

Were your ears burning?
Spider senses tingling?
Were You feeling the vibe?


I was in Montepulciano again. . . waiting for you.




Purely by chance, I arrived in the Piazza as the clock struck twelve (coincidence? I think not!). In lieu of a white dress, I stood in the doorway wearing a coat of winter white, last years boots, and my favourite hat.



I waited a full 300 seconds!


When it became apparent you weren't coming, I decided food and alcohol would be a good diversion.


If I get fat and ruin my liver, I'm coming to get you!


Ciao Bello!


Con amore,
Tess

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Who could possibly leave you, you adorable thing you... standing there waiting... 300 seconds no less... what has become of our world????

Hope you are enjoying your trip :)

XOXO

Tess said...

I know right!!! People were starting to wonder if I was soliciting ;)

Unknown said...

Tess, I hear the 3rd time's a charm :)

Kaye said...

Sorry to make a mess of your comments Tess, but I had to post the comment on the right thread!

Tess I have to agree with Kelly...you look so adorable standing there. I can't believe anybody could stand you up.

I like the food and alcohol diversions...I would be indulging myself if I was there.

Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Kaye
xxoo