Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Man and his Wand.


When I saw this picture for the first time today, it gave me the giggles. I couldn't help picturing the conversation behind it .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rob: 'Do I really have to hold this? I feel like an complete idiot'

Photographer: 'Yeah, It'll be cool.. drive the girls crazy! Sort of phallic, and it's er... um... yeah, just grasp it like you mean it and look badass!'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also couldn't help but think of my Grandmother. She always used to say: 'It's not the size of the wand, it's the magic in it'


Yeah, Grandma was wild and wise. I think I would've had to arm wrestle her for Rob.


That's it for now.

Love,
Tess

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha I giggled so much when I read this!

Lovesit!

Anonymous said...

Oh there's no doubt Rob's magic wand is like no other. Plus I heard it sparkles.

Tess said...

LOL AJ. And God knows I'm easily distracted by something sparkly.

Thanks kd.. I'm glad I could make you giggle.