Monday, November 16, 2009

Dear God, It's Me Tess. What The Hell?

Dear God,

When I prayed that Rob and I would be really really close one day...I didn't mean RELATED!

I know you don't have a sense of humor...but if this is your idea of a joke—I am not laughing *whispers* You're not still pissed off I didn't join the convent...are you?


Center: My Father


I'm feeling a bit sick right now. I think I need to go lie down.

Somebody find me Mrs. Pattinson's phone number... I think I she forgot to include me on the extended family guest list.


That's it for now,

Love
Tess

6 comments:

Suz said...

OMG! Tess.. that leaves me....



(speechless)

Anonymous said...

LOL Tess I don't think you need to worry! IMO he doesn't really look like Rob...but he sure does look like you, the resemblance is so strong!

He's a good looking man.

xxoo

Suz said...

Yes, but it does beg the question....

Who's Your Daddy?

Anonymous said...

LOL Suz!!!!

Tess said...

Suz!!! *snort* I deleted "who's your daddy" out of my orig. posting because I felt too pervy.. But I love it ;)

Cahrollah - Whew. I'm going with what you say, because nothing should stand in the way of our love.. ;)

love you two..

Anonymous said...

Love you back Tess xxoo