Monday, September 14, 2009

It's All About Me

Me and my shadow



To any intentional or accidental visitors,


As you know, this blog is called Tess. Considering that all but two of my previous blog posts have been about Robert Pattinson, I felt this was perhaps a bit misleading. I even toyed with the idea of changing it﹣But to what? All of the good Rob blog (try saying that 5x fast) names are taken, so why bother. I thought it best to warn you though, I've had a lot on my mind lately... which means I'll be doing a little 'random blogging' here and there... Lucky you.


So in short, I'm apologizing in advance to anyone who is here because they've googled; Shirtless Rob, my future in-laws, Tess Eureka (who the fuck is this anyway?), and to everyone else who finds themselves confused, offended, mislead, or bored to death in a future post.



That's it for now...



Love,

Tess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the photo Tess!

Funny I'd never made the connection before...a blog called Tess, all about Rob!

Happy to read whatever you feel like blogging about...Rob or otherwise.

xxoo

Tess said...

Cahrollah ~ you really shouldn't encourage me ya know ;)