Friday, July 2, 2010

SCHWING!!!!!

Hello!


Miss me?


I apologise for the lull. I was away for a bit.


I'll fill you in on the beautiful and bizarre things I experienced while I was away later. For now, I'll leave you with this photo:




The last time I stood in front of this tree I encountered a smiling elephant exfoliating herself... now there's just a rope for swinging.


I'd rather have the elephant.


But that didn't stop me from swinging! Ohhh yeah baby... I swung!! *whispers* Is this tense of 'swing' freaking you out too? Then I slipped off the rope, flashed at 12 year old (give or take a year), and got sand in some uncomfortable places..


whooo hoooo!! another great trip!!



That's it for now.


Love,

Tess

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Every adult should swing from a rope attached to a tree... at least once.. the flash to the youngin' and the sand in uncomfortable places is optional :).. can't wait to hear about your travels.